Health Services Organisation Act
§ 1. Scope of application of Act
(1) This Act provides the organisation of and the requirements for the provision of health services, and the procedure for the management, financing and supervision of health care.
(2) This Act applies to the organisation of the provision of health services in the area of government of the Ministry of Defence with the
specifications arising from the Defence Forces Service Act.
[RT I 2008, 58, 326 - entered into force 01.01.2009]
(21) This Act applies to the organisation of the provision of health services in prisons with the specifications resulting from the Imprisonment Act.
(22) This Act applies to the organisation of the provision of health services in schools with the specifications resulting from
the Basic Schools and Upper Secondary Schools Act.
[RT I 2010, 41, 240 - entered into force 01.09.2010]
(3) The provisions of the Administrative Procedure Act apply to administrative proceedings prescribed in this Act, taking account of the
specifications provided for in this Act.
[RT I 2003, 26, 157 - entered into force 01.04.2003]
The Health Insurance ActRead more ...
Rules of Welfare Waiting List
- Hiiu Ravikeskus Foundation is administering the treatment/welfare waiting list in its own database.
- Registering to the Hiiu Ravikeskus waiting list: By e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and phones +372 56873104, +372 56873103 from 8.00 until 17.00. Person in charge: Tiia Riis, Head of Nursing Department
- Patient registered to the waiting list of the welfare center has to get the services with minimal time, guided by the medical necessity of the service and vacancies at the welfare center. Patients with similar requirements will be serviced under same conditions, taking into account that time for the service will be dictated by the urgency of medical condition of the patients.